Each member of our team feels that their work is meaningful and important,
and has a huge impact on our company.
Technical benefits for our employees:
- 10 extra days off per year, while retaining full salary and regular holidays.
- Use of a massage chair in a private room, and a weekly appointment on site with a massage therapist.
- Ergonomically-designed office in the city centre with parking facilities.
- Healthy and tasty snacks, drinks and weekly team lunches paid for by the company.
- We support our employees in their chosen form of collective entertainment and their professional development, both in the form of training courses as well as longer educational pursuits.
- We support physical health and wellbeing: sports compensation through Stebby, reimbursements for glasses, periodic Ecosh vitamin supplements, etc.
- A salary that's above the industry average.
- Gifts for important personal events (birth of a child, birthday, work anniversaries, etc.).
Emotional benefits for our employees:
- Great flexibility in terms of working hours, location, ways of working, work equipment, and often freedom in setting priorities for work.
- A personal approach based on the needs of employees. Ongoing contribution from the employer to ensure the personal wellbeing of our employees.
- An enjoyable working environment. We appreciate good humour, we are well-meaning and supportive of one other, we share professional know-how and we treat all our colleagues as equals - irrespective of title.
- Exciting work and plenty of development opportunities – with us, you can stretch the limits of your responsibility and professionalism as far as you deem necessary for your self-development. We give you all the necessary tools and freedom to spread your wings.
We endeavour to be a great workplace for people thriving for excellence in the world of fin-tech, and the best choice for customers who need to finance expenditure through short-term loans. During our journey we have grown both market-wise and client-wise.